The worlds most absorbable protein 99% absorbed vs 18% from Whey and 1% from BCAA (branched chain amino acids) now available in Europe from FX Supplements.
“We are the company you can talk to at FX Supplements“. If you are a coach, nutritionist, doctor, pharmacist or PT and you want data before you recommend to your clients contact us here at FX Supplements and we are happy to both discuss with you and supply you with the research and data/approvals from all our supplements or liaise with the medical teams behind these products.
- PerfectAmino is 99% utilised for power, energy, and recovery.
Essential amino acids that we get from foods (meat, eggs, beans, and nuts) have to first be digested before they’re available to muscles, tissues, and cells. For a variety of reasons, the digestive process is not perfect. Ageing, stress (both physical and emotional), gastrointestinal imbalances, unhealthy dietary choices, and the use of medications all get in the way of the body’s ability to enzymatically metabolise and process foods and render their essential amino acids bioavailable. Since PerfectAmino provides a (vegetable-based) trove of all eight essential amino acids in their pure, elemental form, no digestion is required.
- PerfectAmino is very quickly absorbed.
Even if your digestive systems were perfect, it would take several hours for your body to be able to utilise the amino acids it has processed and released into the bloodstream. When taken on its own, PerfectAmino is absorbed into the bloodstream within 23 minutes for nearly instant strength and recovery.
- PerfectAmino is perfectly formulated.
PerfectAmino is a comprehensive formula featuring a unique combination of all 8 essential amino acids (50% of which are branched chain amino acids, or BCAAs). This formula is so complete that it could serve as your sole source of protein, although we recommend it as a super-supplement to a healthy diet. If you consumed only BCAAs or vegetable-based proteins (which don’t have optimal levels of ALL the essential amino acids your cells and systems require), your health—and performance—would be impacted.
- PerfectAmino does not create metabolic waste.
Because PerfectAmino is completely absorbed and 99% utilised for anabolic (growth and repair) purposes, there is no nitrogen waste (a by-product of protein metabolism) to tax the kidneys. This makes PerfectAmino the ideal source of pure, elemental protein for people who seek diabetes-health or kidney-support nutrition. Animal, dairy or vegetable proteins are, on the other hand, at best 30% utilised by the body for its anabolic needs.
- PerfectAmino fends off inflammation.
Humans evolved hunting and eating whole animals as food. In modern times, however, we primarily eat animal flesh, which is high in the inflammatory amino acid, methionine, and low in the anti-inflammatory amino acids, glycine and proline (found in tendons, ligaments, and organs). Since PerfectAmino is so low in methionine, its regular use will reduce inflammation by displacing methionine.
- PerfectAmino helps maintain muscle mass.
Age and training stress contribute to lean muscle loss. Since PerfectAmino is properly-balanced and 99% utilised by the body, almost everyone can maintain high levels of the essential amino acids responsible for muscular growth and recovery, regardless of their age or how much they train.
- PerfectAmino can take the place of excess protein and boost fat loss.
Each 10 gram serving of PerfectAmino (2 scoops or 10 tablets) is equivalent to approximately 35 grams of a dietary protein yet only contains a few calories. Therefore, by replacing 35 grams of protein with PerfectAmino, you can reduce 140 calories from your daily diet (35 grams of protein x 4 calories/per gram). And since PerfectAmino enhances muscle mass, this reduction in calories will not lead to reduced muscle mass or a slower metabolism.
- PerfectAmino tackles hunger and food cravings.
PerfectAmino offers your hard-working body nutrients that reduce false hunger signals. Additionally, since the product is not digested or metabolised, for enhanced benefits it can be taken just prior to high-intensity interval training, intermittent fasting or cold therapy.
- PerfectAmino is super-convenient.
Mix one or two scoops in 6-8 ounces of water and you’re ready to go! No hassles! If you wish, you can get creative on a hot (or intense) day and blend the powder with some ice and frozen berries!
- PerfectAmino can help everyone!
Athletes take advantage of it for muscular strength and recovery. Healthcare practitioners are recommending it to their patients to use before and after procedures (since it cuts down on recovery time). People who seek kidney-health support use it as a source of waste-free protein. Others utilise it to lose fat weight and reduce inflammation.
What’s Inside The Perfect Amino Capsule?
PerfectAmino ingredients contain the eight essential amino acids:
- Tryptophan encourages the release of serotonin and melatonin.
- Lysine deficiency can result in a deficiency in niacin (Vitamin B). It is beneficial in treating and preventing herpes.
- Methionine supplies sulphur and other compounds required by the body for normal metabolism and growth.
- Valine is needed for muscle metabolism, tissue repair, and for the maintenance of proper nitrogen balance in the body.
- Leucine stimulates muscle protein synthesis and may be the major fuel involved in anabolic (tissue building) reactions.
- Isoleucine is important for blood sugar regulation, muscle development and repair and energy regulation.
- Threonine is important for antibody production. It can be converted into glycine and serine.
- Phenylalanine stimulates certain hormones including adrenaline and noradrenaline, which are activating substances in the central and peripheral nervous systems.
- Contains NONE of the following:
Fat, yeast, gluten, soy, corn, wheat, rice, GMO, preservatives, sugar, dairy, or animal products. Be sure to store in a cool dry place.
Especially if you are vegan, vegetarian or on a keto diet, this is perfect and vital for you. PerfectAmino is Diabetic and Keto friendly. It will not throw you out of ketosis or affect your blood sugar levels. Perfect Amino is vegan sourced and non-GMO.
Did you know?
The designer and company owner of Body Health who make Perfect Amino is Doctor David Minkoff who is 43 yes, 43 time full Iron Man and 8 time Kona, yous 8 times at the world championships in Kona
Also, all of our staff here at FX supplements are qualified nutritionists, RPN nurse, qualified councillor and highly trained supplement specialists. We only supply science and evidenced based practical supplements.
Disclaimer – Supplements are not a replacement for healthy food and always liaise with you medial team before undergoing any changes to your routine.