Vegetarian Vegan Gluten-free Dairy-free Soya-free Non-GMO
Specifically designed for female health with targeted plant-based phytochemicals. It provides support for hormone balance, bone health and protection against oxidative stress which can cause premature ageing.
- 32 different essential vitamins and minerals
- Body-ready, active form of vitamin B9 folic acid (folate) and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Preferred forms of vitamin E and D (Mixed tocopherols and D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body
- Higher concentrations of vitamins B, C, D, E and K than competitors.
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Contains Choline (not present in competitor’s women’s multivitamins)
- Contains DIM (di-indolylmethane) a compound that occurs naturally in cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower
- Uses iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of Iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs
Multi Essentials provides support for:
Reproductive Health and Fertility
Tiredness and Fatigue
Healthy Eyes, Skin, Hair and Nails
- If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.