CRAMP? DEHYDRATION? STRUGGLE IN THE HEAT? ELECTROLYTE SUPPLEMENTS THAT MATCH HOW YOU SWEAT.
With many, many endurance athletes pushing their bodies to the limit each and every day and sometime twice per day its not surprising many are dehydrated or at least sub optimally hydrated enough to negatively impact performance. Precision Hydration Electrolyte PH 1500 is designed to help you start hydrated and is also WADA approved and Informed Sports Certified
Electrolyte PH 250 Designed to help you stay hydrated during performance and is also an Informed Sports certified sports electrolyte supplement.
- Typically used as a day-to-day hydration solution by athletes with tough schedules and for those who just don’t like the taste of water alone.
- Also great for fighting dehydration especially when traveling or during sickness
- Helps you absorb the fluid you drink between training sessions.
- Mixes up into a 3% carbohydrate solution*, which aids absorption. This does mean that you’ll need to get most of your energy from other sources but decoupling your hydration and nutrition strategies enables you to optimise both. .
- Informed Sport / Informed Choice certified.
- All-natural, easier on the stomach and fast absorbing.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans and they’re gluten, dairy and GMO free.
PH products are independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list and this product is certified by the Informed Sport / Informed Choice programme.
Ingredients: Sugar, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Natural Flavouring, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Lactate and Magnesium Carbonate.
No Artificial Flavours – No Artificial Sweeteners – Gluten Free – GMO Free – Vegetarian – Vegan – Dairy Free – Nothing you don’t need.
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz – when mixed as directed)
Energy: 53 kCal/ 226 kJ per 15g serving (335 kCal/ 1508 kJ per 100g)
Carbohydrates: 13g per 15g serving, of which 13g sugars (86.6g per 100g, of which 86.6g sugars)
Salt: 0.31g per 15g serving (2.08 per 100g)
Store in a cool and dry place, out of the reach of young children
Precision Hydration products should always be consumed as part of a balanced and varied diet.
Manufactured in the UK for Precision Hydration Ltd.
Please note that there is a minimum order quantity or 4 x tubes for €48.00