CRAMP? DEHYDRATION? STRUGGLE IN THE HEAT? ELECTROLYTE SUPPLEMENTS THAT MATCH HOW YOU SWEAT.
With many, many endurance athletes pushing their bodies to the limit each and every day and sometime twice per day its not surprising many are dehydrated or at least sub optimally hydrated enough to negatively impact performance. Precision Hydration Electrolyte PH 1500 is designed to help you start hydrated and is also WADA approved and Informed Sports Certified
- 3x stronger than typical electrolyte drinks.
- Helps you absorb & retain more fluid, boosting your blood volume (which reduces cardiovascular strain) so you can maintain your performance for longer.
- Can also help avoid/alleviate cramp! 89% of athletes surveyed said it helped solve their issues with cramp.
- Drink before and after periods of intense, sweaty activity.
- Mixes up into a 3% carbohydrate solution*, which aids absorption. This does mean that you’ll need to get most of your energy from other sources but decoupling your hydration and nutrition strategies enables you to optimise both.
- Informed Sport / Informed Choice certified.
- All-natural, easier on the stomach and fast absorbing.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans and they’re gluten, dairy and GMO free.
When mixed as directed (1 packet per 500ml/16oz of water)1 box = 8 waterproof single-serving packets. Drink 1 packet per 500ml (16oz) of water.
PH products are independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list and this product is certified by the Informed Sport / Informed Choice programme.
Ingredients:, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Natural Flavouring, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Lactate and Magnesium Carbonate.
No Artificial Flavours – No Artificial Sweeteners – Gluten Free – GMO Free – Vegetarian – Vegan – Dairy Free – Nothing you don’t need.
The pack contains 40 servings
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz – when mixed as directed)
Energy: 61 kCal/ 255 kJ per 20g serving (305 kCal/ 1276 kJ per 100g)
Carbohydrates: 15g per 20g serving, of which 15g sugars (75g per 100g, of which 75g sugars)
Salt: 1.88g per 20g serving (9.38 per 100g)
Store in a cool and dry place, out of the reach of young children
Precision Hydration products should always be consumed as part of a balanced and varied diet.