Motility Complex with Ginger + Artichoke 60 caps
Vegetarian Vegan Gluten-free Dairy-free Soya-free Non-GMO
Motility Complex with Ginger + Artichoke is a new formula aimed at supporting gastric motility. It contains a combination of both whole powdered ginger and ginger root extract, together with artichoke leaf extract and N-acetyl-l-carnitine.
Supporting small intestinal motility with ginger, artichoke and N-acetyl-l-carnitine.
Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) has a long traditional use for pain, inflammation and gastrointestinal disturbances. It is well established clinically as a natural support for digestion, healthy gastric motility and gastric emptying.
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) leaf extracts have a long history of traditional use for supporting digestion and the healthy functioning of the digestive tract.
The combination of ginger and artichoke have been studied for its effects on gastric motility.
N-acetyl-l-carnitine may support healthy motility nerve signalling and a healthy neurotransmitter balance.
- An exciting new combination, formulated to help support gastric motility
- Features a combination of ginger whole root powder and ginger extract, standardised to 5% gingerols
- Ginger has a long history of use for supporting digestion
- Ginger has been clinically shown to support healthy gastric motility and gastric emptying
- Artichoke may help support digestion and the healthy functioning of the intestinal tract
- Artichoke contains flavonoids like luteolin and apigenin
- Artichoke may also support normal blood lipid (fat) levels and normal liver function
- The combination of ginger and artichoke has been studied for its effects on gastric motility
- N-acetyl-l-carnitine is an amino acid that may support healthy motility nerve signalling and a healthy neurotransmitter balance
What is the Migrating Motor Complex?
Optimal gastric motility means that food and bacteria are routinely and efficiently ‘swept’ from the small intestine to the large intestine. The Migrating Motor Complex (MMC) is a pattern of smooth muscle contractions that start in the stomach and move through the intestines. Deficient activity of the Migrating Motor Complex is considered to be a key underlying cause of SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth).
Who is it suitable for?
Motility Complex with Ginger + Artichoke is suitable for those who may need to support the motility of the gut. Consider this formulation if you have a slow transit time, or have SIBO, to help stimulate and support the MMC. If you have any history of gall stones or obstructed bile passages, please consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Individuals with gallstones or obstructed bile passages should consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Results may vary between individuals.