High strength B vitamin formula, providing superior, body-ready and active forms of Folate, B6 and B12
- Providing significantly higher doses of all 8 of the essential members of the B vitamins than cheaper competitors
- Contains the body-ready, active forms of vitamin B9 (folate) as 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, vitamin B6 as pyridoxal-5-phosphate and vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin, bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do
- B vitamins are cofactors in literally thousands of enzymatic reactions in the body
- They are critical for the energy production within each individual cell, and energy release from the breakdown of the food we eat
- B vitamins support normal psychological function
- Folate (B9), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Riboflavin (B2), Vitamin B12 and B6 all work together to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Niacin (B3), Riboflavin (B2), Thiamin (B1), Vitamin B12, B6 and Biotin (B7) are also essential for the healthy functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Folate (B9) and Vitamin B6 support normal homocysteine levels, which is important for good cardiovascular health
Why Choose Vitamin B Complex?
B vitamins are involved in literally thousands of enzymatic reactions in the body. The B vitamins are water soluble, so we need to replenish them every day. They are like a family of vitamins, working very closely together, so they should be taken together.
These high strength, therapeutic doses of B vitamins are safe and are backed up by many scientific studies, including recent studies on memory and the elderly.
Who is Vitamin B Complex Suitable For?
Our high strength Vitamin B Complex is suitable for everyone, including children from the age of 4 years. The B vitamins are water soluble, therefore our body can’t store them, so we need to replenish them every day. Specifically indicated for those who may be under stress, physically or emotionally, and those who may be fatigued. Also for those who need to support their immune system, their cardiovascular health and healthy methylation.